AWWWWWWWW I’M ONE OF YOUR FAVORUITE BLOGS OMIGOSH;;;
okay sorry that’s enough of that.
1. My most recent move was out of my parents’ house (technically two days ago but I’ve been gone for several weeks) and was done without telling my parents goodbye. Or even that I was leaving.
2. Sometimes when I’m sad about something and I feel like I need to cry, I think about fiction to push it up to crying level.
3. My favourite character of all time is Fred Weasley.
4. I get excited every time Texas is mentioned in anything (though when it’s to make fun of it I usually get annoyed because so few people who make fun of my state have ever even been here).
5. The first gun I ever fired was my grandfather’s old Winchester rifle and the kickback scared me so badly I landed on my butt (I was about nine).
6. I want a ton of tattoos but I don’t have any of them really planned except for the one already on my skin.
7. This new house is the first time in about four years I haven’t had my own bathroom attached to my bedroom and it’s doubly weird because I share the bathroom with a boy. He’s a very neat boy, but it’s still weird. As a lesbian I never thought I’d have to do that. XD
8. I haven’t been able to keep a job for longer than about six months if only because of moving, and my current job is tiring but I don’t want to quit it unless I get a much better offer. I’d rather get a promotion and ability to transfer when I move.
9. I haven’t eaten yet today and I’m hungry but I’m also naked and too lazy to put on clothes.
10. I knew all the words to all the songs in Rocky Horror Picture Show by the time I was four.
i found my 2nd grade diary
long story short I’m not gonna be online much the next few weeks. Probably not at all, but I’ve got a queue running and I’ve slowed it down to last a while. No one cares, but I figured someone might notice somewhere so I figured I’d give an explanation so no one assumed I was dead. xoxo
took my parents to Les Mis tonight.
they shortened a couple songs and took some out completely which was sad but sacrifices must be made when you can’t have intermissions, I suppose.
Anyway now I’m listening to the Original London Cast and sob-singing alone in my bedroom.
Merry Christmas, every one~
it says something about my life that it didn’t quite feel like Christmas until I had a minor emotional breakdown at 3:30 Christmas morning
I’m honestly incapable of having a serious discussion about feelings. Every time I feel like I’m getting “too mushy” I instinctively will end sentences with things like “or whatever”, “and stuff” or “I guess”
NO FAMILY OR RESPONSIBILITIES UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT!
HEY SO I GOT THE JOB YAY I AM A BARISTA MY COFFEE SHOP AU LIFE STARTS MONDAY.
I went in to ask a question about how strict the dress code would be so I could shop accordingly and he was like “Didn’t my assistant manager call you, he was supposed to call everyone” and when I explained that my phone’s been acting up so it’s possible, he checked in the back for a second and was like “okay well you’re scheduled for Monday.”
SO I’M EMPLOYED I HAVE A JOB I’M SO EXCITED SDKJFL:SDFJKSDF
ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT SO I MIGHT MAYBE HAVE A JOB???? MAYBE???? MAYBE?????
At any rate, I have an interview. It’s for a cute little coffee shop down the road, so with any luck my life will become a coffee shop AU and I’ll make friends via messages on coffee cups.
Most of my clothes are still in storage, but I think I managed to pull off a cute outfit.
I even took off my daily necklace and put on a cute one and OTHER JEWELRY!!
I feel pretty. I hope they like me and I hope I get this job and I hope I don’t throw up.
dad keeps flipping between like eighteen channels of football and I think there’s a power outage where Kendra is and my stew’s still too hot to eat oh my God does life get any worse than this that’s the question