plot twist: when jackson finally became a werewolf the first thing he did was brag to danny about it. so danny has known everything since 2x12 and just does not give a fuck
#JACKSON WOLFING OUT TO PROVE TO DANNY YES HE IS ACTUALLY A WEREWOLF#DANNY’S RESPONSE: ”dude…. that’s pretty lame”#and jackson is so offended#but he also feels like his personal journey for the past 24 episodes has been rendered irrelevant#danny doesn’t think being a werewolf is cool#life is meaningless
i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes
do german snakes go ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß
Harington says he first learned of George R.R. Martin’s feverishly loved series of novels, “A Song of Ice and Fire,” while working in a bookstore.
“I used to stack George R.R. Martin’s books, and I used to hate him because they were so big. I had to carry them down in boxes, and I used to think, ‘Who is this (jerk) who’s written this massive book?’”
He says he told that story to Martin once he landed the role of Jon Snow and read the series.
“He just laughed,” the actor says with a smile, “because he’s vindictive like that.”" —
Hampster in a teeny knitted sweater!
Sam taking pictures with fans at CF London premiere
Cherno Alpha and Gipsy Danger Drivesuits @ The Art of Pacific Rim, Gnomon Gallery, Hollywood, CA
has this been done yet or…..
i want everyone to know that every time i see this on my dash i send it to my dad and he’s asked me to stop
so i want you guys to reblog this every time you see it so i can keep emailing it to my dad
Notice how Shan Yu doesn’t even question it or make a comment about “BUT YOU’RE A GIRL” he just instantly goes into a “I’LL TEACH YOU TO KILL MY MEN AND STEAL MY VICTORY” rage and I think about this a lot sometimes
((Well that might have to do with the fact that he’s a Hun. Women among the Huns had higher status than their Chinese counterparts and even some of their own men. Women were free to hunt and fight along side of the men, could choose their own husbands and divorce him if she choose to. There were even records of clans being led by women leaders. So for Shan Yu Mulan is just another soldier))
thank you, history side of tumblr.
He also might not have been able to see very well, due to whatever horrible disease has taken hold in his eyeballs.
Pretty serious Wilson’s Disease judging by the copper buildup in in irises, and apparent melanocytosis localized to his sclera.
Thank you medical side of tumblr