Sebastian Stan by Nino Muñoz for OUT Magazine
being very sleepy today I just scribbled this smoking herm comic (?)
What was found in Jeffrey Dahmer’s apartment by police
• Many photos of of victims and their dismembered body parts
• A severed head lying on the floor
• 3 bags containing a heart, flesh and muscle in the fridge
• 3 heads, a human torso, a bag containing flesh and some internal organs in the freezer
• Various chemicals and 2 bleached skulls in a cupboard
• A large kettle holding 2 hands, a penis and testicles
• 3 more skulls found in a filing cabinet
• A complete skeleton, dried human scalp and more genitals in a wardrobe
• 2 more skulls in a box
• 3 human torso’s in various stages of decomposition in a large tank containing acid
I found this book to be just a little creepy. It was published in 1991.
"Put him on ice."
This just makes me sick to my stomach and I just want to reach through the screen and save Bucky from this agony. The way he is staring at his own reflection. The confusion in his eyes. At this point, they already wiped the memories of who he was, so he doesn’t really recognize the image in front of him, and yet he reaches out and tries and touch it before his body freezes. I mentioned before how the only time Bucky might actually really have a look at his reflection are the moments before they turn him to ice. Because during these past 70 years, Bucky hasn’t been living. He has been kept frozen. When they needed him for a mission they thawed him out and then once he was done they would freeze up again. They don’t really explain it in the movie, but the reason behind this was because he was getting restless and too unstable. His memories were trying to come to the surface and like a confused and frightened child, he became violent and hysteric. So they solved this problem by keeping his this way. How people still call him a villain after learning that is beyond me.
james turning down every hogsmeade invitation by telling them he’s going stag
Sirius spreading a rumour that he has a cat just so when people ask him about it he can go, “Nah, I’m a dog person.”
Peter being loud so when a teacher chews him out, he can promise to be “quiet as a mouse”
Remus skipping meals so people can hear his stomach grumbling and he can apologise for being “hungry like the wolf.”
I’m impressed by Penny’s argument
can the show just be the three of them
i guess you can hate this show all you want, but it passes the bechdel test an awful lot which is nice